Friday, January 11, 2013

Thoughts from the week

Just a few thoughts from this week...

I love the women in my life. I have a fabulous mom who helps me at the drop of a hat with anything. Picking kids up from school, helping with doctor and therapy appointments, taking us out for milkshakes. She is awesome. I also have 5 awesome ladies that I get to spend two different Bible studies with. It has been so great to open God's word with them, process through things, cry over things and do a ton of laughing together. I have gone many times in my life without strong women and I'm glad to finally be back at a place with lots of them!

I am thankful for great doctors. We have had our share of bad doctors and bad experiences with doctors but right now we have some great ones.

I'm really frustrated with the boys new insurance. Seriously. When we changed I told them who our PCP was and his name should be on their card. Received welcome packets for everyone but Nevin and all of them had a different doctors name on it and they weren't even doctors at our pediatricians practice. Really? Called, fixed the problem, waited 3 weeks (of course during the holidays) and never received new cards. Called again and got miss snotty pants on the phone. We were supposed to get new cards this week - got one for Nevin (yay!) and Skyler with the correct info.Perfect. None of Gav or Gid though. Arg! Now today finally got cards for everyone but Gid with the wrong info again. ?!?!? Called, fixed it, now we wait another week. Not sure what is wrong with those people.

Anxious to see if I can actually make the early morning kick boxing class at the Y on Tuesday.

Really not enjoying the lack of sleep going on with my baby. Really not enjoying the unsuccessful "crying it out" we are having. Foreseeing a long night of cuddling and nursing tonight because I like sleep and will do whatever to get it at night. Judge me, go ahead.....

Excited tomorrow is Saturday and we have family time and church planned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment