Monday, January 28, 2013

Spring Time

What's the deal with St. Louis weather this year and last year? December never felt like Christmas time because one day it was 30 and the next 70 degrees outside. Now it's the end of January and almost 70 outside again. Yet, yesterday it was freezing rain all day. What the what? The nice thing is the kids have been outside a lot and are making friends with the neighbor kids that we didn't see all Summer because it was over 100 almost every day. I also am doing a lot of Spring cleaning before Spring. Go figure.

Other than the weird weather I am insanely addicted to going to the YMCA right now. We got a discounted membership in December but promptly got sick and didn't get to use it. My friend joined as well and we are on a mission to loose some pounds this year. We joined a kick boxing class twice a week for seven weeks that meets at 5:15 am. At first I was unsure about it but now I am addicted! I kind of want to pick a fight with someone so I can try out my moves! We also started meeting on Monday mornings to swim and man, those old people that swim every morning can kick my butt. I chatted up an 81 year old man this morning that swims over 36 laps a day. I was happy to swim 7 in 30 minutes this morning. It's the year of being Fit and Active and getting skinny.

Well, Monopoly boy is gonna go nuts if I don't get off here and go play a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment