Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Shopping Week 3, Oups

I just realized I threw out my shopping receipt before blogging it! I know I spent less than $75 and only hit up Aldi. One night last week we just ate leftovers because there was so much food in the fridge. I saved the Lemon chicken and egg rolls for this week. I can try to recreate the list as best I can and post the Meal Menu.

Dairy:
2 2%Milk
Whole Milk
2 dozen eggs
Sharp cheddar 8 ounce block
Monterey Jack 8 ounce block
32oz. Plain Yogurt
Butter
OJ
Steak fillets

Frozen:
Corn
Raspberries
Ice Cream

Produce:
Carrots
Grapes
Pineapple (0.99!!)
2 Avocados
Tomatoes
Spinach

Misc.:
2 Juice
chips
Paprika
Parsley flakes
Cinnamon
Italian seasoning
Cookies
pudding
jelly
chocolate sauce
tortillas
English muffins
hamburger buns


Menu Plan

1. Lemon Chicken, egg rolls, soy broccoli

2. Peach Glazed beef fillets, carrots and garlic potatoes

3. Skillet Beef tamales, chips and homemade salsa

4. Stuff Grilled Chicken, broccoli and flat bread

5. Citrus Chicken with peppers, rice and salad

6. Fried Fish, grilled veggies and chips

7. Easter food with family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment