Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday, Monday


Today was a busy but good day! Mom has taken Monday's and Friday's off during the Summer from her job to help me make it through all the doctor appointments. Give me some help to catch up on things that are getting pushed to the back burner.

On the list today was grocery shopping with Skyler, Cardinal Glennon EEG test done for Gavyn, cooking dinner with Nevin.

Skyler and I left around 9:30 this morning to hit up Aldi for our weekly grocery shopping trip. We did not need a lot put once we hit the produce section both of us sort of lost control of the list! Everything looked sooo good and I love when Skyler asks to get fresh produce over chips and chocolate. It is hard to say no when he wants to try Cherries, Strawberries and Blueberries! Of course we bought them all, plus green beans, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, spinach and apples. And I can't forget the peaches!

Once we got home it was time for Gavyn to have his bottle and then lunch time for the rest of us. Skyler wanted to try the blueberries, he was talking about how Curios George loved blueberries and he happily popped one in his mouth. Unfortenetly George must have lied to him about them being so good because he got a sour look on his face and spit it into his hand.
"I don't like that!" he declared.
Oh well, here's to trying! Thankfully Nevin really enjoyed them and I love them so they won't be going to waste.

Next Gav had his appointment and that was a 3 hour trip to Cardinal Glennon but all seemed to go good. We won't hear anything for a couple days.

Skyler helped me snap the beans for dinner. Nevin sat on the kitchen table and "talked" to me while I cut up the strawberries, he was excited, they are his favorite. Ryan was excited as well, we had cheeseburgers and those are one of his favorite. I always season them with salt, pepper, basil and garlic. Oh man... dinner was good!

After you eat good food you must go work it off. Got my butt kicked at bootcamp while Dad held down the fort with the 3 boys. Everyone was happy and ready for bed when I got back home. I love all my little men. And so thankful for a husband who put 3 boys to bed, cleaned up the kitchen AND cut the grass tonight! Spoiled...

No comments:

Post a Comment