Monday, March 11, 2013

Nothing Much

This past weekend was full. Skyler has started swimming lessons and he loves it! The instructor is a dude and all the kids in the class are boys. Yikes! I'm actually thankful for that. I always appreciate when they can have a male anything. Early education and peds are so heavily run by women, which is totally awesome, but with 4 boys I love it when they get a guy to do things with or talk to. That was one of the main reasons I picked a highly recommended male pediatrician. Hopefully he will be their doc for a long time and I want them to be comfortable talking about anything with him. Anyway, end rant here.

While Skyler does swim lessons Ryan and I have been going to counseling which is awesome. Our counselor is this super trendy hipster guy that is really easy to talk to but really good at telling us to get our crap together. And of course we have church on Saturday nights and that is always a good time. I love that our CG and my parents all go to the same service and sit together. In a church as large as ours it is nice to be known. Ya know? :)

Sunday we made a family trip to the Mills Mall. It was supposed to be super fun, exciting, eat lunch out, yay! It was slightly a disaster though and I was so glad to leave. I did get some clothes which was awesome and lunch was yummy but, Nev was being a little pill box and really not feeling being there. That always makes everything hard and I think we were all relieved to say goodbye mall and head to grandma's house. The rest of the afternoon was spent hanging at my mom's and celebrating Tina's birthday with her and Matt, Chad and Chrystal. It was a good time had by all and some freakin good food. Slight food coma after it was all done.

I wound down the evening by doing a tax return, watching some 30 Rock and heading to bed early. After lasts weeks sickness I didn't work out at all. Ouch. This week will be so much better! Opened it up with a swim and plan on doing some weight training this afternoon. Go me.

Hope everyone else had a lovely weekend and is ready to start this week strong with some extra daylight!

No comments:

Post a Comment