Saturday, August 24, 2013

Mommy time

Today is mommy day! I got to leave the house early this am, go out for breakfast with my wonderful sis-in-law and cousin and then have the rest of the afternoon to myself! My mom even invited us over for dinner which means no cooking! I scored big on that l one. Can you tell I'm excited? Lots of !!!! going on. It has been a great day to relax and refresh. Did a little shopping, a little driving, lots of blogging and coffee drinking. It has been a great day for an introvert to be introverted. I love our home, I love all our boys, I love that we have an open door policy, I love having our friend live with us. I also love being an introvert and sitting by myself having quiet. I get energy from being quiet and being alone and with a family of 6 +1 there is not a lot of that. I needed time alone to be me, to not talk, to think, to enjoy. I'm soaking it up. Now, I'm going to finish my coffee and read The Hobbit. Can't get more introverted than that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment